To be eligible for the
- Be classified as a first time, non-resident student attending a Utah System of Higher Education (USHE) institution upon admission.
- Have a high school grade point average of at least 3.0 -or- 23 ACT/1070 SAT composite score (Math and reading scores only). Transfer students (30 credits) must have a college grade point average of at least 3.0
- Apply for admissions to Weber State University before January 14, 2013.
- Participants are selected "first-come-first-serve" based on the order in which applications are received.
- U.S. Citizens: The WSU eWeber Scholarship Application question will become available on January 14, 2013 (noon).
- International Students: Due to International admissions being processed through the International Student Center, you will need to apply through the web-based application available on January 14, 2013 (noon).
- As a WeberEdge participant, your out-of-state portion of tuition will be waived and you will pay the equivalent of in-state tuition and fees every semester you remain within the program.
- As a WeberEdge participant, you must enroll for, and complete, a minimum of 12 credit hours during each semester of participation in the program. Participants must complete the registration process by June 1, 2013. Dropping below the minimum 12 credit hours or failure to complete the semester course work may require repayment and/or loss of further funding.