What will I experience in the Master of Arts in English program?
Our curriculum consists of classes in American, British and world literature, creative writing, linguistics, ESL and English education.
While in the program, you will:
- Read and discuss literature at a sophisticated level.
- Learn about and apply foundational and current scholarly criticism.
- Develop an understanding of theoretical perspectives.
- Conduct research on literary topics.
- Read in-depth in areas of personal interest.
- Develop critical thinking, research, creative and persuasive skills.
- Expand horizons by working with highly-trained faculty.
We look forward to working with you.